What a way to wrap up Real Diaper Week and the Great Cloth Diaper Change event! The chance to win some free fluff! Today I bring you a review and giveaway for an awesome pocket diaper from Awesome Blossom! Y’all know how I like pocket diapers!
I got to test drive a Wonderfully Red pocket diaper.
The Low Down: straight from the horse’s mouth (by that, I mean the Awesome Blossom website!):
What is the size range of your diapers?
Our Awesome Blossom diapers fit approximately 9-35+ lbs.
Are inserts included in your diapers?
Yes, every diaper comes with one insert. We do, however, suggest buying a couple additional inserts to boost absorbency at night and for heavy wetters.
What are your diapers made of?
The exterior of our diapers is made of a 100% polyester knit with a thin, flexible water-proof polyurethane laminate on the inside (PUL). This hidden waterproof film keeps moisture from leaking out, yet still allows air flow to your baby’s skin, and allows the fabric to feel nice and soft on the outside. Inside, our diapers are lined with soft fleece, which is gentle against your baby’s skin and feels dry since moisture is pulled through into the pocket by the microfiber inserts. Each diaper comes with a super-absorbant insert that is made from 3 layers of microfiber terry-cloth.
The Test Drive:
- This is a well-made high-quality diaper. I actually had it at a workshop I led at the Great Cloth Diaper Change event and a veteran cloth user thought it was one of the big name brands.
- The color is fabulous. ‘Nuff said!
- I easily got a great fit on all three of my boys (though my oldest tester is now almost fully potty trained! Funny thing – they all now use the same rise setting and nearly the same waist setting! Ha! From 4 months to 3 1/2 years old!
- The one insert was absorbent, but with my heavy wetters, I wouldn’t even try it for more than 2 hours. We use very special diapers for night time.
- The inside is super soft and the leg elastic does the job without leaving red marks.
- The two rows of snaps is fantastic for getting a great fit without drooping.
- I think this diaper would fit a baby smaller than 9 pounds – probably down to 7 pounds would work.
The BOTTOM Line:
Would I buy this diaper? Certainly! It is in my regular rotation of favorite diapers. The pocket is nice and big so I can easily stuff three inserts in if needed. It washes well, fits well, and is just an all around good diaper. I love that there are packages where I can buy multiple diapers at a great discount, yet I can purchase individually (still at a great price) to try the diaper before investing a lot of money. With the bundles, you can get these diapers for as little t $11.08 per diaper! I also love that Awesome Blossom is a WAHM business and that they support our country by offering a discount to military! How cool is that?
Head on over to the Awesome Blossom store and grab some cute fluff! There are wetbags, inserts, pocket diapers, fitteds, cloth trainers, gift certificates, and great packages!
One lucky winner will be chosen to win an Awesome Blossom diaper! Winner may choose girl, boy, or gender neutral. Giveaway is open to US residents only. Giveaway will open at 12:01 am eastern on 4/23 and will close at 12:01am eastern on 5/05. Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter for your chance to win! If you are reading in a reader or via email, be sure to click through to view the form. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
If you have not yet signed in to the new Rafflecopter forms, you can use either your Facebook account OR your name and email address to sign in. Click “Do It” for instructions on how to complete each entry. The first entry is mandatory. After you complete the mandatory entry, the other entries will be unlocked for you to complete if you would like to. Complete as many entries as you would like. The more you enter, the more chances you have to win!
Happy Earth Day!