We’re gonna have a party!
What: A Pinterest party!
When: Next Thursday! (August 16th) You can link up through that Saturday.
Why: To have fun with Pinterest
How: If you are new to Pinterest, I talked earlier this week about Pinterest basics. I’ll talk more next week about optimizing our photos for Pinterest as well.
Never fear – if you aren’t on Pinterest, you can still link up regular blog posts! We’ll just have all sorts of fun!
We’d love it if you’d pass along the invitation – pin it, tweet it, shout it from the rooftops…. The more people at the party, the more fun for everyone!
It’s link-up time! Grab the button from my sidebar and link on up below! In the “Name” field, feel free to enter the name of your blog post rather than your name if you choose. Join us and tweet using #ThriveAtHome to connect with other Thrivers! The linky will be open through Saturday.
- All post must include a link back to Jenni Mullinix or Rediscovering Domesticity by using the button or a text link.
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes
- Giveaways are NOT allowed and will be deleted.
- Posts must be from family friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Please link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Visit the blog post linked before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
Link up your post below!
Are you coming to the party?