Have you seen how in some comment systems, some people who leave comments have a photo by their comment while others have a generic image? Have you ever wondered how to get your own image?
Learn how to get your own image called a gravatar! It’s easy!
- Simply go to the registration page and enter your email address. You will get a confirmation in your email quickly to continue your setup.
- Go to your email account and click on the link provided in the gravatar email.
- You will be prompted to set up a password.
- Next you will see a page that lists what email addresses are attached to this account. You can add others if you like. Why are email addresses attached? Well, when you comment on blogs that use systems with Gravatar, you are first prompted to enter your email address. Your Gravatar will be pulled automatically if you enter an email address that is attached to your Gravatar account.
- Once you are satisfied with the email addresses attached, it’s time to add your image! Click the “add a new image” link as shown in the image above.
- Select where your image will come from.
- Crop your image.
- Choose a rating for your image to choose what age audience can view it.
- Be sure the image you want as your Gravatar is selected and you are done!