As a mom, you have a ministry.
I have one. Online and off. So do you.
So, how do we prepare to live out our ministries on a daily basis? Are we waiting for the Lord to guide our steps or taking things into our own hands? Are we too busy doing GOOD things to hear His voice?
Join me at Christian Mommy Blogger today where I make a bit of a confession.
I also share some ways that you can prepare for ministry-centered living.
It’s time to link up!
- All post must include a link back to Jenni Mullinix or Rediscovering Domesticity by using the button or a text link.
- Post topics can include: Biblical Encouragement, Home Management, Intentional Living, Marriage, Motherhood, and Recipes
- Giveaways are NOT allowed and will be deleted.
- Posts must be from family friendly blogs and contain no vulgar language, images, etc.
- Please link back to your blog post not your homepage.
- You need only link your post one time at either host blog. Once linked, your post will show up on both blogs.
- Visit the blog post linked before you and leave a comment. Of course, visiting more than one is encouraged.
How are you thriving today?