My body is depleted.
I am nursing a rapidly-growing nine-month-old baby boy. I slacked off on taking my vitamins. I have trouble swallowing pills. I have trouble remembering pills. I have trouble making sure I take all vitamins at least 4 hours away from my thyroid medicine (VERY important so thyroid meds work right).
I was sent a sample of Premama powdered vitamins to try out.Woot!
Premama was designed for pregnant and nursing mamas as a convenient way to get those needed vitamins.
Things I LOVE:
- tasteless (even in plain water)
- only 6 calories
- all natural
- in an easy-to-take form!
- easy to divide to take through the day
- contains all I need for a healthy pregnancy/breastfeeding
- helps control nausea
- contains soy – important to avoid if you have thyroid disease which I do
- contains iron – this is normally a GOOD thing, but I have a very hard time with iron – it generally makes me very sick when I take it. I will say that Premama has not made me sick at all with the iron, so that is a definite plus!
Wanna know more? Check out my video review. Be sure to scroll down for your chance to win a 30-day supply for yourself!
Enter to win!
One lucky winner will be chosen to win a 30-day supply of Premama Prenatal Vitamins. Giveaway is open to US residents only. Giveaway will open at 12:01 am eastern on 10/01 and will close at 12:01am eastern on 10/08. Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter for your chance to win! If you are reading in a reader or via email, be sure to click through to view the form. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
If you have not yet signed in to the new Rafflecopter forms, you can use either your Facebook account OR your name and email address to sign in. Click “Do It” for instructions on how to complete each entry. The first entry is mandatory. After you complete the mandatory entry, the other entries will be unlocked for you to complete if you would like to. Complete as many entries as you would like. The more you enter, the more chances you have to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How do you take your vitamins?