Slider by IWEBIX
Want to be a better blogger? Check out these tips:
Nuts & Bolts
- Explanation of Bloggy Basics
- HTML Code: Center
- How and Why to Burn a Feed
- Adding Pages in Blogger
- What’s a Permalink
- Blogger vs. WordPress
- 3 Simple Steps to Schedule Posts in Blogger
- How to Install Alternative Comment Systems in Blogger
- How to Create a Link-Up
- First Steps to a Platform Change
- LinkWithin in 3 Easy Steps
- SEO for Beginners
- Second Steps with SEO
- How to Monetize Your Blog
- Adding an Email Subscription Box
- Popular Post Gadget
- Go Mobile
- Get a Gravatar
- Adding a Search Box
- Lijit Search Engine Review
- Adding and Sizing YouTube Videos
- New Blogger Setup:
Making it Pretty
- De-Clutter Your Blog
- Customize Your Background in Blogger
- Creating Blog Graphics
- 4 Easy Steps to Create Social Media Connect Buttons
- Create Your Own Blog Button in 5 Steps
- Fonts and Colors
- Adjusting Column Width
- Picnik 101
- Picnik 201 – Beyond the Basics
- Growing Readership in 5 Steps
- 8 Ways to Increase Comments
- Guest Post: Blog Commenting 101
- Blog Frog Tutorial
- 3 Proofreading Tips
- Google Friend Connect
- Guest Blogging 101
- 5 Essentials for Your Blog
- Learn From Other Blogs
- Interact on Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In Automatically with Buffer
- Why Twitter and How to Get Started
- Twitter Lingo and Hootsuite Introduction
- Using Hootsuite
- 5 Ways to Interact on Twitter
- Do’s and Don’ts
Here are some highly recommended resources that I have used that can help you as well. Remember, you reap only as much as you sow. (these are affiliate links – I make a small amount when you purchase through my links to help keep this site running)
This program REALLY works. I have gone through it twice so far (and will someday host a program right here on Rediscovering Domesticity). Every time I do an exercise, I learn something and can improve something even if I have done the task before. Darren Rowse is a fabulous teacher AND he is a Christian. He is part of Allume Social this year!
If you want to work through various aspects of your blog including branding, SEO, promotion, and even post content ideas, this DIY Blog Critique ebook is for you! Melissa (Momcomm) did a blog critique for me that jump-started some serious and very beneficial changes. She rocks!
Simple Blogging is an awesome resource that will help you be more efficient with your time and will help you stand out from the crowd without sacrificing your family time. Make smart use of your blogging time! From the same author that writes Small Notebook.
I’ll tell you a secret. I have some plans for an ebook for some point in the future! This ebook is an invaluable resource if you are considering writing an ebook. Here’s what Sarah Mae says….
Why Should Print Books Have all the Fun?
Here’s the deal, I’m just an everyday person who found success with ePublishing. My goal with this eBook is to share with you what I’ve learned in the process of creating and selling an eBook. I know you can earn a full-time income as an eBook writer if you offer people what they need in a way that has not been delivered to them yet. You need to fill a gap…then you need to know how to get your idea past your own sphere of influence. That’s what this eBook is about – communicating your passion to others in a new way, and then getting your ideas to the world (you can read the Table of Contents here).
Not sure you need to write an eBook? Read this.
Now, If you read the eBook and you don’t learn anything, I’ll refund your money (I’ll give you 30 days – fair enough?).