I am a ninja. A kitchen ninja. I take recipes and ninja them to my family’s liking. (I can use ninja as a verb, right?) I take multiple recipes to combine them into a brandy new recipe. NINJA-ED! I find things we like and create completely new recipes. Bam! NINJA-ED!
Here are my own NINJA-ED recipes:
- Healthy Banana Bread – I adapted a few recipes and came up with this scrum-dilly-umptious bread!
- Meat Pie
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Easy Homemade Mac N Cheese – Simple and delish!
- Crescent Chicken Casserole – an all-time hit
- Homemade Microwave Popcorn – Super frugal
- Microwave Brownies from SCRATCH – A favorite of mine for the past 12 years
- Sailboat Sandwiches – for the kids
- Rocketship Sandwiches – more food fun!
- Balsamic Grilled Fruit Salad – Decadent summer salad
Here are some recipes I love:
- Good Old Fashioned Pancakes – I want to try adding a little wheat flour and some buttermilk.
- Crazy Crust Pizza Dough
- Crash Hot Potatoes – these are SUPER yummy and easy!!!
- Bacon, Cheese, and Egg Biscuits – you can make ahead and freeze
- Easy Honey Mustard Mozzarella Chicken
- Taco Puffs
- Pizza Pockets
- Cinnamon Rolls – 10 tips for perfect rolls
- Giant Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Snowdrop Brownies
- Enchilada Casserole – super easy!
- No-Rise Pizza Crust - quick
- Vintage Chocolate Cake – egg free!
- Rice Krispy Roll (chocolate peanut butter goodness!)
- Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (oh. my. goodness)
- Easy French Bread
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup – yummy, inexpensive, and simple
- Martha’s Fudge Peanut Butter Brownies – oh. so. yummy
- Pioneer Woman’s Mac n Cheese – Pioneer Woman. Need I say more? Just make it!
- One Minute Peanut Butter Cake – literally done in 60 seconds!
- Homemade Freezable Yogurt – Haven’t tried this one yet